College of Science & Technology
The combined components of the College of Science and Technology welcomes students who work in the following fields: mathematics and applications, information technology, physics, engineering sciences, chemistry, biology and the earth and environmental sciences.
The College of Science and Technology’s main role is to promote the transmission of scientific and technical culture and information, to provide students with career guidance and to develop international educational courses. Much importance is accorded to combining course content with the high-level research carried out in the research departments and laboratories of the University of Bordeaux.
- Biology Faculty
- Chemistry Faculty
- Information Technology Faculty
- Mathematics and Interactions Faculty
- Physics Faculty
- Engineering Sciences Faculty
- Earth and Environmental Sciences Faculty
- Undergraduate Degree Department
- Languages, Literature and Communication Department
- University Science Department, Agen
- Science and Technology
The College of Science and Technology has strong partnerships with foreign universities dedicated to developing the range of international courses on offer.
- 73 courses
- Around 7,000 students
- 660 teachers and researchers and 115 staff
351 cours de la Libération
Ph. +33 (0)5 40 00 27 88
Contact by email