Independent Mobility

You are an independent mobility student if you are not covered by a University of Bordeaux exchange program cooperation agreement.

© kolett - Fotolia © kolett - Fotolia

You must thus register independently at our University to pay your tuition fees and follow a degree program. Several steps must be followed to register, according to your status.

> For more information, consult Applying & Registering

> You may also check out our pages dedicated to:

Updated on 26/09/2014