Analytical Chemistry for Drugs and Natural Products
This international Master program provides students with theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of analytical control of plant-based drugs and health products.
- Admission requirements: Hold a first level Master in pharmacy or 4 years study in chemistry, biochemistry or engineering.
- Program duration: 1 year (60 ECTS).
- Language requirements: English (certifiable equivalent of TOEFL score of 550/213/79-80 or IELTS score of 6.0).
- Level: Double Master degree (2nd year).
- Tuition fees:
- 6,000€ for EEA students and 8,600€ for non-EEA students. Fees include accommodation and flights for the international mobility period in Morocco.
- Scholarships: Erasmus Mundus Act. 2, partnerships (students), University of Bordeaux Initiative of Excellence, Aquimob.
This second year Master degree allows students to deepen their theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of analytical control of drugs and health products that are based on plants. It focuses on the quality control of such health products compared to international standards.
The Master degree also aims to increase the safety of therapeutic products that are based on plants and which are therefore not concerned by the pharmaceutical circuit controls. The program thus develops a strong interdisciplinary dimension through the involvement of pharmaceutical sciences, technical sciences and the legal domain.
Semester 1: Education units in Bordeaux
Validation (1 ECTS)
Access to Euro- Mediterranean market of drugs and other health products (3 ECTS)
Microbiology control and quality (2 ECTS)
Drug design & pharmaceutical technology for drugs and natural products (3 ECTS)
Quality control applied to drugs (3 ECTS)
Research and analytical development (3 ECTS)
English & communication skills (3 ECTS)
Quality by Design & Chemometry (3 ECTS)
Semester 1: Education units in Rabat-Morocco
Project management: drug control and natural products (9 ECTS)
Training period of six months in France or abroad (30ECTS)
How to apply?
Students may apply online:
> Via Apoflux
Dr Boutayna Rhourri-Frih
+33 (0) 5 57 57 46 86 / +33 (0) 5 57 57 56 21
Contact by email