This international Master program provides a complete training offer in the domain of chemistry and physical chemistry of materials.
- Admission requirements: Hold a Bachelor degree with honors or 3-year/180 ECTS equivalent in chemistry, physical chemistry or materials science.
- Program duration: 2 years (120 ECTS).
- Language requirements: A high-level of English is required
- IELTS score around 6.5; TOEFL score 79-93; minimal TOEIC score 900.
- Students with lower marks may be considered.
- Level: Master degree in Chemistry.
- Tuition fees:
- University registration fees: 400€.
- Some grants are available for selected students, which cover tuition fees and also include funds for everyday life: a maximum of 8,000€ for Master Year 1, a maximum of 5,000€ for Master Year 2.
The aim of this Master program is to provide students with a complete training in the domain of chemistry and physical chemistry of materials, starting from the stage of conception, synthesis and elaboration, to physico-chemical characterizations, and their use for specific functions and applications.
The studied materials are very diverse (inorganic materials, polymers, colloidal materials, hybrids, composites etc…) and draw upon the main research fields studied within the laboratories of the University of Bordeaux.
All teaching modules (Master Year 1 and 2) are open to non-francophone students.
For more information
Campus of Excellence
The University of Bordeaux was recently identified as a Campus of Excellence for the field of Materials.