Public Health Data Science
This international Master program provides a year of international research into public health data science, from project design to real life health data analysis and the communication of results.
- Academic cooperation: The Master in Public Health Data Science is delivered along with the Bordeaux Population Health Research Center.
- Admission requirements:
- Candidates must fulfill the following: hold at least a Master (year 1) degree with honors (minimum 240 ECTS or equivalent) in one (or more) of the following disciplines: statistics, informatics or epidemiology.
- Program duration: 1 year, including an internship (60 ECTS).
- Language requirements: This program is taught entirely in English. Excellent proficiency in English is therefore required. Students whose native language is not English must provide a TOEFL or IELTS certification: TOEFL score of 550/213/79-80 or IELTS score of 6.0.
- Level: Master (year 2) of Science in Public Health Data Science.
- Tuition fees:
- Annual registration fees for all selected applicants are calculated according to the rules and regulations of the University of Bordeaux.
- Financial aid and housing grants may be awarded to selected applicants according to criteria of excellence.
The Master in Public Health Data Science provides a year of international research into public health data science, from project design to real life health data analysis and the communication of results. Selected within the French “Investments for the Future” program as an “Initiative of Excellence”, the program covers multidisciplinary skills in epidemiology, informatics and statistics, and ensures that students gain strong knowledge about the strengths and limits of digital technologies and their use in public health research.
How to apply?
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents necessary for the selection procedure:
- Official transcripts, copies of all previous diplomas
- Copy of passport (or ID card if European)
- Copy of birth certificate (if non-European)
- Cover letter and CV (in English)
- Details of professional project and experience
- Language test results (ECTS, TOIEC, IEL, etc.) or certificate of studies from an English speaking High School
- Maximum number of students: 21
- Selection: based on documents and an interview
Prof. Rodolphe THIEBAUT