France is renowned for having one of the best systems of higher education in the world. To top it all, this system is also one of the most financially accessible in the world!
The total amount of tuition fees varies according to the degree level being followed.
Engineering study programs
Exemption from registration fees
International students, excluding first-time students (first registration in a higher education institution) may request a refund of their registration fees (amount set nationally) under certain conditions:
- Be enrolled in a national diploma (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate or health diploma)
- For first and second cycle students (B and M): income statement (family or student resources) below €6,000 per year and per person belonging to the household
- For postgraduate students (D): income statement (family or student resources) below € 11,800 per year and per person belonging to the household
All requests are processed remotely, using the following procedure:
- Request via the online form (see English translation*) available on the university's website.
- Social assessment carried out only for doctoral students: an appointment must be booked online with a social worker from the Student Health Center
- Analysis of the complete file by the registration fee exemption commission (once the social assessment has been carried out for doctoral students or after instruction for undergraduate or master's students)
For any questions related to the constitution of files or the documents requested, please email the Student Life Center or phone:
- Bordeaux: 05 57 57 92 92 / 05 57 57 17 79
- Pessac: 05 56 84 62 61
- Talence: 05 40 00 60 38
CVEC and Social Security
* Subject to the deliberation of the Board of directors
How to pay?
All registration fees are payable either online by credit card (possible to pay in one or three installement(s) for international students admitted via Apoflux OR at the scholar office by bank card or postal check (in euros) or in cash (in euros) with a limit of 300€ for international students admitted via Campus France
Scholarships are not granted to new international students (you may however apply in the second year of study). You may also apply for a scholarship from your home country.
*Exemption from registration fees
Please find here an English translation of the online form to be completed when applying for an exemption from registration fees.