Conditions and health guidelines for the resumption of activities at University of Bordeaux sites
From May 18, a gradual resumption of activity begins on the different sites. Find all the health measures taken by the university to ensure the safety of all.
This protocol provide a general framework for the set of measures governing the gradual resumption of work on our sites under maximum safety conditions. It provides foundational principles that apply to all employees and activities hosted at the university and replaces any other guidelines established temporarily prior to this date.
- Download memo Conditions and health guidelines for the resumption of activities at University of Bordeaux sites (update : may 18th)
The health guidebook linked to this memo currently includes 5 information sheets and 4 images.
- Information Sheet #1: Care for employees with Covid-19 symptoms (french version)
- Information Sheet #2: Protection of vulnerable individuals (french version)
- Information Sheet #3: Protective measures and personal protective equipment (french version)
- Information Sheet #4: Layout of workspaces and common areas (french version)
- Information Sheet #5: Rules for cleaning and disinfecting the premises (french version)
- Image #1: Protective measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 (french version)
- Image #2: Wash hands thoroughly (french version)
- Image #3: How to use a face mask (french version)
- Image #4: How to remove gloves (french version)
- Individual agreement upon the resumption of activities (update : may 18th)
- Staff agreement upon the resumption of activities (french version - update : may 18th)
University security station :
- Talence : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carreire : email@example.com
- Bordeaux-Victoire : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pessac : email@example.com
University defense security officer : firstname.lastname@example.org
Health service : email@example.com
social service : firstname.lastname@example.org