The requirements to carry out a doctorate are established according to a national decree.
This decree defines the framework for the training and procedures that lead to the awarding of a national doctorate qualification.
Make sure to check...
The following items must be checked and validated before proceeding with your enrollment:
- Thesis project
- Approval of an authorized thesis supervisor from a research unit of the University of Bordeaux
- Doctoral disciplinary field
- Funding (depending on the doctoral schools)
Supervisors / co-supervisors
The following people may act as supervisor / co-supervisor :
- Professors and academics holding a similar position; staff of higher education institutions, public research organizations and research foundations authorized to conduct research projects.
- Other persons holding an HDR (Authorization to Supervise Research) or ADT (Authorization to Supervise a Thesis), approved by the Doctoral School Director as well as the academic council.
Consult our website dedicated to Doctoral Education