The EAIE Conference - not to be missed!
The University of Bordeaux participated at Europe's largest international higher education event, the EAIE Conference, which took place in Seville, Spain from the 12th until the 15th September.
The University of Bordeaux stand was once again the place for back to back meetings with current and future worldwide university partners as well as the ever successful “Wine and chocolates” reception that attracted over 200 visitors.
This year, for the first time, the University of Bordeaux was present not only at the tradeshow section of the event but also participated at the conference section, presenting and sharing its expertise via workshops and sessions.
University of Bordeaux workshop/sessions
- Internationalization of PhD programs: strategy and tools
- Bilateral to multilateral: eliminating multiple borders for a truly international education
- Developing English Medium Instruction: perspectives from Southern Europe
- Using international rankings for the institutional planning and development strategy of universities
- EU celebrating Doctoral training: from Erasmus to Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
Véronique Debord-Lazaro, Director of the International Office: “The EAIE conference represents a major event for the University of Bordeaux where we can develop existing partnerships and launch new collaborations, train our academic and administrative staff and also promote the reputation of our institution as a leading international research university”.
The EAIE conference is not to be missed.
V. Debord-Lazaro —
The EAIE is a tradeshow and conference event. In 2017, 6,000 participants from 95 countries attended the event. At the tradeshow section, universities, business schools, institutions, higher education services etc. are present via booths where meetings and networking events are organized. At the conference section, numerous presentations and workshop sessions are programmed.
> For more information, please consult the EAIE website