Bachelor and Master
Do you wish to enroll for a second or third-year Bachelor degree program or a first or second-year Master degree program at the University of Bordeaux? If so, this page is for you!
The Campus France (CEF) process
In order to promote higher education and international mobility, an online application process has been established by the Campus France agency.
- Applications must be submitted before the 1st January of the relevant year on Etudes en France website
- From April to June : application is considered by CEF centers and UBx. Applicants will be notified
- From July to September : administrative and educational registration : consult the procedures of your school
You may complete the process online depending on your country of origin :
NORTHERN AFRICA / MIDDLE-EAST
Non-CEF admission (Campus France)
- A national of the European Union
- A French national holding a foreign degree
- Of a nationality which is not featured on the list of CEF process countries and the holder of a foreign degree
1. First of all, make sure to consult the courses on offer
2. You may then proceed with the application process, via Apoflux
Law and Political Science
Science and Technology
In view of the situation in Syria, Syrian students are allowed to apply directly to French higher education institutions, in order not to penalize candidates wishing to continue their studies in France.