Welcome to the University of Bordeaux! With several hundred partner universities spread across the continents, the University of Bordeaux welcomes over 500 students to its exchange programs every year.
The programs in question are ERASMUS+, the Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire (a voluntary coalition of Québec universities, formerly known as CREPUQ), as well as mobility periods organized according to a cooperation agreement.
Preparing your application
- Step 1: complete the online form
- Step 2: attach to the form: an ID photo, a copy of your ID card, a certificate confirming a B1 level of French, your grade transcripts in French or English and your learning agreement
- Step 3: send your completed application by email or post to the mobility office that deals with your field of studies
- 1st May for mobility periods starting in September.
- 1st November for mobility periods starting in January.
After receiving your application, the International Office will send you your acceptance letter along with all the information necessary for you to prepare for your arrival at our university.
In order to complete a mobility period, you must follow a coherent course of study with the University of Bordeaux, in order to ensure that the courses you follow will be academically recognized upon your return home.
Consult the information available below that will help you put together your learning agreement.
> Check out our "Find a course" platform that lists over 350 courses in English open to exchange students.
> Please note: do not hesitate to contact our mobility officers who will advise you and can offer educational support during your mobility period.
International Mobility Office Carreire
Health, Human Sciences, STAPS
International Mobility Office Pessac
Law, Political Sciences, Economics, Management, ESPE
International Mobility Service Talence
Science and Technology, IUT, ISVV