No matter the field of study, the University of Bordeaux encourages its students to carry out internships abroad.
Obligatory training internships
DUTs, professional and academic Bachelor degrees, Master degrees, etc.
Students completing internships abroad are strongly advised to contact their International Mobility Office for help with the completion of administrative formalities (practical information, financial support, etc.).
Once registered within the International Office database, student may:
- Apply for financial support
- Be contacted in case of problems abroad during their stay (crises, attacks, natural disasters, etc.)
Once you have found an internship:
1. Contact your internship supervisor in order to establish your Internship Agreement. Please note, you should first confirm that the destination you are hoping to visit is not a high-risk area
2. Complete the online form and submit this to the International Office
3. Consult the “funding” section of this website in order to discover the eligibility conditions and find out how to apply for financial support.
Help with finding an internship!
> Discover numerous internship opportunities on this European platform
International Mobility Office Carreire
Health, Human Sciences, STAPS
International Mobility Office Pessac
Law, Political Science, Economics, Management, INSPE
International Mobility Office Talence
Science and Technology, IUT, ISVV