Discover our international summer schools, taught 100% in English.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Bordeaux has decided to host the 2021 edition of the Bordeaux Summer Schools remotely as online courses. The feedback from our 2020 virtual summer school from participants and faculty was overwhelmingly positive, and we look forward to further enriching academic experiences online in 2021.
Designed for graduate and doctoral students as well as young researchers, the summer school courses are taught by leading university faculty members who represent a wide variety of disciplines.
- African cities in 2030: multidisciplinary research to meet health, demographic, economic and political challenges | Public health, Economics, Political science
- May 31st – June 4th
- Social science education in globalization: situated standpoints and common tools | Social sciences
- 14th – 18th June
- Soft Matter for Functional Materials #3: surface patterning and colloidal assembly | Materials of the future
- 14th – 18th June
- Advanced mass spectrometry applied to cultural heritage | Analytical chemistry, Cultural heritage
- 16th – 18th June
- Advanced materials for energy storage and conversion | Energy
- 5th – 9th July
- ECNP Immuno-NeuroPsychiatry | Neurosciences
- 15th – 17th July
- French agriculture in New Aquitaine: from the field to the laboratory and vice versa | Life sciences
- 18th – 31st July
- Wine and sake: the cutting-edge of oenology and sakeology | Oenology
- 6th – 10th September
- Neurepiomics | Neurosciences
- 11th - 14th October
*Program may be subject to change.
Good to know!
Please refer to each specific Bordeaux Summer School website for detailed information on program content and speakers.
BORDEAUX SUMMER SCHOOLS
Related degree programs
Find out more about our international study offer.
Summer Schools in Europe
For more information about European Summer Schools, check out the dedicated website!