College of Science & Technology
The College of Science and Technology welcomes students who work in the following fields: mathematics and applications, information technology, physics, engineering sciences, chemistry, biology, earth and environmental sciences.
The College of Science and Technology’s main role is to promote the transmission of scientific culture and information, to develop international educational programs and to provide students with career guidance. Course content is combined with high-level research carried out in the research departments and laboratories of the University of Bordeaux.
- 73 courses
- Around 9,600 students
- 660 teachers and researchers and 115 staff
- Biology Faculty
- Chemistry Faculty
- Information Technology Faculty
- Mathematics and Interactions Faculty
- Physics Faculty
- Engineering Sciences Faculty
- Earth and Environmental Sciences Faculty
- Undergraduate Degree Department
- Languages, Literature and Communication Department
- University Science Department, Agen
- Science and Technology
The College of Science and Technology has strong partnerships with foreign universities dedicated to developing the range of international courses on offer.
351 cours de la Libération
Ph. +33 (0)5 40 00 27 88
Contact by email