This international Master program provides training that develops a broad understanding of key economic issues in international affairs and in-depth knowledge of practical European and international business skills and practices.
- Admission requirements:
- Hold an accredited Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, management, law or the humanities fields, with a record showing high academic achievement.
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to international affairs.
- French students: Master (Year 1) in economics, management, law, social sciences or humanities.
- Program duration: 1 year (60 ECTS).
- Language requirements:
- TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.5 no sub-score under 6.
- Cambridge: Certificate in advanced English.
- TOEIC “listening and reading”: 890/990, “speaking and writing”: 300/400, PTE Academic 65.
- Level: Master degree.
The Master in Economic Affairs (MEA) is a fulltime degree taught in English, designed for international and French university graduates. The program provides students with an opportunity to develop a broad understanding of key economic issues in international affairs and an in-depth knowledge of practical European and international business skills and practices. Course content focuses on specific European and international trade and financial policies and business transactions using analytical tools from economics, political science, management, business and law.
The program provides companies with managers ready to deal with intercultural management and international trade situations. The MEA is ideal for students who wish to deepen their knowledge of international affairs theory and practice, those who aspire to a career in the international arena, those who wish to add an international dimension to their educational background, those who want to take part in a multicultural experience in a culturally rich and dynamic environment, those who desire to strengthen their proficiency in English and acquire basic language skills in French.
September to November: Students register for a three-month program (DU: university diploma), specifically designed for the MEA foreign students who do not speak French. The DU program offers intensive elementary-level language courses in French, intermediate-to-advanced level language courses in English, remedial courses in international economics, a business trip and access to cultural and intercultural activities and events.
December to June: Courses for the MEA start in December.
International contract law
European markets dynamics and specificities
Business development project
European fiscal optimisation
Exchange rates risk
International financial reporting
Intellectual property rights
Trading and shipping
How to apply?
Post the documents below to the International Office:
- All applicants must submit at least one letter of reference evaluating undergraduate and graduate academic performance and suitability for postgraduate study in international economic affairs.
- A resume should be included in the application.
Keep in mind!
- Maximum number of students: 20
- Selection: based on documents and an interview