International Business Management
This international Master program provides both theory and practical knowledge for management within the international environment.
- Admission requirements:
- Have completed, with honors, a Bachelor degree (4 year program), or a 4 year/240 ECTS equivalent course. In addition, one or two years of professional experience within an international environment is welcome.
- For the study field, degrees in Business Administration, Management, Economics and Law are favored, however all specialties are accepted.
- Program duration: 1 year (60 ECTS).
- Language requirements: TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.5 no sub-score under 6, Cambridge: Certificate in advanced English, TOEIC “listening and reading”: 890/990, “speaking and writing”: 300/400, PTE Academic 65.
- Level: Second year (Master 2) degree.
- Tuition fees: Total cost of 5,240€
The Master’s degree in International Business Management is dedicated to the general field of international business management with a specialization in geopolitics and cross cultural management. This generalist program has a strong analysis-oriented focus, aimed at understanding the global business environment.
An extensive first semester curriculum, based on theoretical learning, provides a clear understanding of the real challenges facing managers and organizations operating in a global context. The second semester focuses on practical experience with a 6-month internship, to be carried out in France preferably.
Various teaching and assessment methods are used. During seminars, a variety of teaching/learning methods are used: course-work based assessment such as exercises, case studies and group projects, oral presentations (both written and oral) as well as tests and a final report on the internship completed in the second semester. Some classes mix international students with French students from the French version of the International Business Management program.
French as a foreign language
International business law
International and intercultural communication
International trade practices
Logistics and supply chain management
Doing business in France (including visits to French companies)
International strategic management
Wine business economics (including visits to wineries, cooperage craftsman, etc.)
Information system, intelligence and security policies
Internship (followed by an academic dissertation as well as an oral defense)
Cross-cultural management (anthropological approach),
Geopolitics (with a focus on emerging countries and risks)
International marketing, digital marketing
International accounting and finance
Global human resources management
How to apply?
Complete the online application form for the IBM program via this link.
Once the online application form completed, send the following documents to the International Office at this email address.
- Official transcripts
- Copies of all previous diplomas
- Passport copy (or ID card if European)
- Cover letter and CV (in English)
- Certificate of English language level
- Passport photo
- Maximum number of students per class: 25
- The selection procedure is based on student motivation and interviews.
- Good previous academic results and strong social skills are the most important selection criteria for the program.
+ 33 (0)5 56 00 45 24
Contact by email
+ 33 (0)5 56 00 45 23
Contact by email