Master in Business Administration (MBA)
This international Master program develops an advanced level of knowledge within the domains of business and management with a focus on finance.
- Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Have completed, with honors, a Bachelor degree or 4 year (240 ECTS equivalent) course in the field of business OR have consequent work experience in the field of business.
- Program duration: 1 year (60 ECTS).
- Language requirements: TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.5 no sub-score under 6, Cambridge: Certificate in advanced English, TOEIC “listening and reading”: 890/990, “speaking and writing”: 300/400, PTE Academic 65.
- Level: Second year (Master 2) of the Business Administration program
- Tuition fees: 5,240€ in total.
The aim of the MBA is to develop an advanced level of knowledge within the domains of business and management with a focus on Corporate Finance and Accounting. The program is taught entirely in English by European and international professors and professionals as well as faculty staff.
The MBA program is committed to the education and development of business leaders who will have the knowledge and skills to create value for their stakeholders and society. It develops ideas and a mindset that encourage global transformation from a business perspective.
European economic environment II
Cost accounting and management control
Investment and portfolio management
Organizational behavior II
Financial statements analysis
Business and strategic policy
Information and project systems
Operations and logistics manegement
French as a foreign language
Decision-making and corporate finance
How to apply?
Complete the online application form for the EBA program via this link.
Once the online application form completed, send the following documents to the International Office at this email address.
- Official transcripts
- Copies of all previous diplomas
- Passport copy (or ID card if European)
- Cover letter and CV (in English)
- Certificate of English language level
- Passport photo
- Maximum number of students per class: 25
- The selection procedure is based on student motivation and interviews.
- Good previous academic results and strong social skills are the most important selection criteria for the program.
+33 (0)5 56 00 97 19
Contact by email
+ 33 (0)5 56 00 45 23
Contact by email