European Business Administration
This international Master program focuses on introductory management, law, accounting and finance. Courses are taught entirely in English by visiting European and international professors as well as faculty staff.
- Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Have completed, with honors, a Bachelor 3 year (180 ECTS equivalent) or 4 year degree (240 ECTS equivalent) in any study field.
- Program duration: 1 year (60 ECTS).
- Language requirements: TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.5 no sub-score under 6, Cambridge: Certificate in advanced English, TOEIC “listening and reading”: 890/990, “speaking and writing”: 300/400, PTE Academic 65.
- Level: First year (Master 1) of the Business Administration program.
- Tuition fees: 4,240€ in total.
The Master 1 (M1) European Business Administration (EBA) is composed of introductive management and law courses taught entirely in English by European and international professors as well as faculty staff. The aim of this Master 1 is to provide students from different academic backgrounds with the basic principles of management.
Organizational behavior I
European economic environment
Banking and finance in Europe
European law I
European law II
International accounting I
International accounting II
Decision-making and statistical analysis
Internship / dissertation
French as a foreign language
How to apply?
Complete the online application form for the EBA program that may be found on this webpage.
Once the online application form completed, send the following documents to the International Office at this email address.
- Official transcripts
- Copies of all previous diplomas
- Passport copy (or ID card if European)
- Cover letter and CV (in English)
- Certificate of English language level
- Passport photo
- Maximum number of students per class: 25
- The selection procedure is based on student motivation and interviews.
- Good previous academic results and strong social skills are the most important selection criteria for the program.
+33 (0)5 56 00 97 19
Contact by email
+ 33 (0)5 56 00 45 23
Contact by email