This international Master program provides training in the modelling, analyzing, designing and implementing of organizational, technical and software application solutions.
- Admission requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor degree with four years of study in any field (240 ECTS equivalent), or have completed the first year of a Master within the domain of Science and Technology.
- Demonstrate a clear ambition to receive professional training in the area of enterprise modelling, integration and interoperability, with the goal of developing an international career.
- Admission is decided according to the diploma. If necessary, candidates are convened for an interview (face-to-face or via Internet).
- Program duration: 1 year (60 ECTS).
- Language requirements: candidates must possess a good level of listening and writing in English in order to follow lectures and pass exams.
- Level: International Master.
- Tuition fees: 3,000€ including social security and health insurance.
The Master of Enterprise Engineering program is organized over one year corresponding to semesters 9 and 10 (year 5) of the overall university education cycle. Training takes place in France (Bordeaux) and is dedicated to the teaching of Enterprise Engineering. The first semester (September to December) consists of lectures, exercises and practical work; the second semester (January to July) consists of projects and an internship (within a company or a research laboratory).
The Enterprise Engineering program benefits from the expertise of the industrial engineering research group at the IMS laboratory, University of Bordeaux. This expertise is well recognized at national and international levels in the field of industrial engineering. The productics group has developed and maintained close relationships with the industrial world for more than 35 years. Lectures, exams and internship report are conducted exclusively in English. Courses are validated by written and/or oral exams, and the internship is subject to a report/memoir and a presentation in front of a jury.
Once the Master studies are completed, graduates obtain a Master Degree of the University of Bordeaux, an official national diploma in France.
Semester 1: September to December
Semester 2: January to July
Information System and Interoperability (ISI)
Scientific Conferences and/or Projects (COS/PRO)
Enterprise Modelling (EMO)
Internship: Pofessional/Research (STA)
Production Management (PMT)
Performance and Continuous Improvement (PCI)
Supply Chain Management and Networked Enterprise (SCM)
How to apply?
> Candidates must first send a short CV to the coordinator.
> Please consult the pre-admission form which may be downloaded from the University of Bordeaux website as of February/March.
Associate professor / Program supervisor